Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The first post in the middle of the beginning

We are Dig In. An all ages venue/space/studio in Highland Park (los angeles) California. This space exists right now. I just formed this blog 10 minutes ago. So I will start at this moment trying to recount events as they happen; writing about what I think should happen now, or is most certainly happening next.
Last night The Taxpayers (from Portland, OR), Hi Ho Silver, Away! (from palm desert, ca) and No Spectators (Huntington Beach, CA) converged upon the space to play the first show that I will ever write about in this forum. We had a great time. If you want to come play at an all ages space that holds about 40 or 50 people, has no crazy lights, no crazy stage, no crazy promotion machine, some crazy people, possibilities of crazy fun, and a certain opportunity to play music (that first thing that we forget in the wash of trees sometimes) then feel free to email me. From now on as I find out about shows I will post them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment